- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Russia / Россия
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
MALMÖ, Sweden: After the introduction of TePe’s sustainable interdental brushes and speciality brushes, the TePe Supreme toothbrush has now been relaunched as yet another step on TePe’s journey towards climate-neutral products and packaging.
“Climate action is one of our biggest concerns, and we know that renewable energy and materials have a significant impact on reducing emissions. At TePe, we are constantly working to broaden the offering of sustainable oral health products for consumers. Today, the main part of our range is made from sustainable sources and produced by 100% renewable energy,” said Helena Ossmer Thedius, marketing and innovation director at TePe.
Part of the TePe range for everyday sustainable healthcare, TePe Supreme features a two-level bristle design for optimal plaque removal, alongside the typical TePe toothbrush characteristics, such as a tapered brush head and an ergonomic handle. The toothbrush is made from plant-based material, which reduces its carbon footprint by around 50%.
TePe Supreme facts:
- made from high-quality hygienic bioplastic;
- 100% recyclable packaging made from Forest Stewardship Council-certified paper and 63% recycled PET;
- two-level bristle design for optimal plaque removal;
- six new, fresh colours with a matte surface and white grip;
- available in two sizes, regular and compact.
All TePe’s production takes place at its manufacturing plant in Malmö using 100% renewable energy, part of which comes from the company’s own rooftop solar power facility. TePe aims to conduct its work in accordance with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals as part of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Because all actions matter, TePe encourages all users to dispose of products and packaging responsibly.
Editorial note: More information about TePe’s sustainability commitment can be viewed here.